At Savige Pest Control, we have been proudly providing high-quality pest control management services to Westlake customers for over 20 years. If you are having problems with pest infestations in Westlake, in either your residential or commercial property, we are here to provide your pest control solution. We pride ourselves on giving our customers peace of mind and getting the job done right, so contact us today at 3281 2800 to book your pest control treatment.
Pest Control Services Westlake
Our expert team provides pest control solutions to homes and businesses
throughout Brisbane. Our General Pest Control package (internal & external) includes:
- Internal spraying of accessible skirting boards
- Placement of gel baits was needed for control of ants and cockroaches
- Additional liquid spraying with specific chemicals for the control of ants
- A dusting of roof void – rodent boxes placed in the roof void if required
- Spraying/dusting behind heavy furniture and in all those hard-to-get places
- Exterior spray along walls, eaves, guttering, windows, drains, doorways and outbuildings, etc
If you’ve been facing a challenge on how to rid pests from your home, Savige pest control can formulate the best possible solution for you. At Savige Pest Control, we have an established history of making sure our customers have a full understanding of their pest control issues and then we will tailor a solution to meet their needs. It is critically important to
protect your home as well as your family, which is why most people leave nothing to chance when it comes to dealing with pest issues. We have a proven track record of the effective elimination and prevention of the following pests:
- Spiders (including redbacks)
- Bees and Wasps
- Lawn Pests
- Lawn Weeds
Book an assessment of your property with Savige Pest Control. For more details on our services, visit us at www.savigepestcontrol.com.au or call us for a Free Quote on (07) 3281 2800 or email us at email@example.com
When it comes to pests, Westlake is no different from any other suburb across Australia. The reality for many properties in the area is that some form of pest problem will present itself in a year, even if you’ve done everything you possibly can to prevent this from occurring.
As the leading specialist of pest control services in Westlake, Savige Pest Control’s mission is to provide you with effective insect and rodent solutions that are safe for your family, pets, and the environment.
Our company is your local source for pest prevention and pest management. Our technicians are trained to solve any residential or commercial pest-related problems. Let’s work together to determine the ideal solution for your individual needs.
Pests can be a real pain and getting rid of them isn’t always easy. But it’s not impossible and with the help of professional pest control services in Westlake, you can get rid of these harmful pests and keep your home safe.
Many different types of pests live in the Westlake area and if you don’t know what signs to look for, you may end up with a serious infestation before you know it.
Pests are capable of carrying diseases and spreading them to humans through bites or contamination of food sources. This can cause sickness or even death in some cases. Property damages can also be very expensive. Hence, it is important to deal with a pest infestation as soon as possible as it only takes small amounts of time for them to cause serious damage.
Here are some of the signs of pest infestation that could indicate that you need pest control services in Westlake:
If you see droppings around the home, particularly in areas where food is stored such as the kitchen pantry or cabinets, you may have an infestation on your hands that needs to be addressed.
If you see any small holes in your walls or underneath your sink, this could also be a sign of an infestation by mice or rats. The reason for their presence is often because of inadequate sanitation, poor garbage disposal, and lack of preventive measures.
Another sign that could indicate the need for pest control services in Westlake is hearing strange noises coming from the walls or ceilings at night. This usually means that rats or mice are living within your walls and have made a nest. These pests are active at night and so these noises may only be heard when you go to bed.
The last common sign of needing pest control services in Westlake is seeing visible pests such as cockroaches, ants, fleas, and rodents moving around in your house. These pests can spread diseases, contaminate food and create expensive damage to your home all while multiplying quickly if left unchecked.
It is important to have the area professionally inspected if you see any of these signs on your property. A professional pest control service in Westlake like Savige Pest Control will be able to identify what kind of pest infestation you are dealing with and the extent of damage they have caused. We will then work with you to determine what treatment plan is best for your situation.
We understand that pests can be devastating to a home and its inhabitants. It is our mission to help you protect your family and home from the dangers of pests before they become a major problem.
Pests are a big problem, and you can’t get rid of them that easily. If you wait until you have symptoms of a pest problem, your problem has likely gotten out of hand, and an infestation is already underway. A small problem can quickly become a large one – don’t let pests take over before you take action.
One challenge with pests is that you never know when they are going to strike. The fact of the matter is that all sorts of pests can show up at any time and you will be dealing with them for some time. This can be challenging to manage in some cases.
The problem is that many residents will try to go through the process on their own and let things get out of control before they turn to professional pest control companies in Westlake such as Savige Pest Control to help out. Make sure this doesn’t happen to you because it is not the smartest thing to do.
Let experts handle your pest control needs. The longer a pest control issue goes unattended, the worse it can get. Pests can multiply quickly, and it’s important to address the problem before it gets out of hand. If you’re dealing with any kind of pest in your Westlake home or business, you must address the problem quickly. This means calling experienced pest control companies in Westlake who understand what needs to be done. The sooner a professional deals with the issue, the better it will be for you and your family or business.
Pest Control Westlake
At Savige Pest Control, we can deal with a wide variety of pests. We’re experts in identifying and locating any pests that may be invading your home and then removing them quickly and efficiently.
The most common pests we encounter in Westlake are:
• Ants – Ants can be a common pest problem in your Westlake home and business. They build nests in your yard, where they lay eggs and multiply. These pests can destroy your garden and ruin the appearance of your lawn. They also get inside your home to look for food, leaving behind trails of pheromones that attract other ants.
• Bees and wasps – While not normally considered to be pests, bees and wasps can become a problem when they nest in or around your property. This can lead to stinging incidents which are painful and potentially dangerous for people who are allergic to bee or wasp stings. We know how dangerous these insects can be, so we’ll do everything in our power to make sure they don’t pose a threat to you or your family.
• Cockroaches – Cockroaches are another common pest that most people don’t want to see living in their homes. Cockroaches spread disease, so you must have them removed as soon as possible.
• Rodents – Rats and mice can be frightening, especially when they start gnawing on your belongings. We’ll do an inspection to find out how they’re getting into your home, and then we’ll remove them humanely, so you never have to see them again.
• Spiders – Even those who aren’t afraid of spiders have trouble relaxing in a house where they can see one roaming around. We’ll locate the spiders’ hiding places and take care of any eggs or webs that remain.
• Termites – These pests can cause serious damage to your house. We’ll conduct a termite inspection, determine the best way to remove them, and get rid of them for good.
In business terms, prevention is always better than cure, and this saying also applies to pest control in Westlake. Preventing pests from entering your home is much easier than getting rid of them once they are inside.
Pests enter homes looking for food and water, and if these things are unavailable to them, they will find other places to look for food and water.
Pests are opportunistic and will take any chance they get to enter your home. While it may seem like there is no way to stop them, there are some simple steps you can take to make your home less attractive to pests before calling for professional pest control in Westlake.
• Inspect your home regularly for cracks or holes where insects can enter, and seal them immediately.
• Keep food sealed in tight containers in the pantry; this will prevent ants, roaches, and rodents from entering your home in search of food.
• Keep a tidy garden by removing weeds and debris; pests often use these as hiding spots.
• Be sure that your garbage bins have tight lids that fit securely on the bin to prevent pests from accessing the trash. This may seem like an obvious step, but it is an important one to follow. Pests are drawn to the smell of discarded food and will seek it out.
If you’ve tried these steps but still have pests or if an infestation is overwhelming you, hiring a professional pest control in Westlake like Savige Pest Control could help solve the problem effectively and efficiently. We will inspect your home and use our expertise to determine what kind of pests are infesting your property, where they’re coming from, and how to get rid of them for good.
Pest Control Companies Westlake
At Savige Pest Control, we’re here to help you get rid of pests quickly and effectively. Our friendly, knowledgeable, and highly trained technicians can handle any pest problem in your home or business. We offer a wide range of services for pest control in Westlake to take care of everything from common household pests to more severe infestations in the area.
We’re a local company of pest control in Westlake. We have over 20 years of experience in treating Westlake homes and businesses, so we know exactly how to handle any type of pest infestation in the area. We handle common residential or commercial pests like ants, cockroaches, silverfish, spiders, bees, and wasps. We also stop pests you might not expect, like termites and rodents.
Our team of pest control in Westlake is fully trained, qualified, and has access to the latest products and equipment, ensuring the utmost in quality service.
Every day we wake up with one goal in mind: To help protect what’s important to our customers. From the moment we started, we’ve been dedicated to serving our customers with honesty and integrity. We work hard every day to ensure that we do more than just meet expectations; we exceed them every time.
We invite you to contact our pest control in Westlake experts today. We’d be happy to help.