Ant Pest Control Brisbane
Ants are every homeowner’s nightmare. The tiny insects may seem harmless, but there are so many of them!
Ants are the most commonly found pest in Brisbane, but that doesn’t mean you have to live with them. Ants invade our food, get into our homes, contaminate our clothing and furniture, and are brutally annoying. Most of all, ants drive us crazy!
We’re not just talking about a few ants here and there. We’re talking about armies of ants marching through your house. You can’t live like this. Your home should be an ant-free zone – especially during summer when ants are most active.
Our licensed technicians in Savige Pest Control will evaluate your specific situation and design a customized ant control service in Brisbane to eliminate ant invasions – both on the inside and outside of your home.
You already have enough to do. Don’t waste time dealing with ants. Let our experts in ant control service in Brisbane handle them for you!
An ant nest can be a dangerous thing to have in your Brisbane home. Not only are your possessions at risk, but your family is at risk as well. Hundreds of different species of ants can be found in Brisbane. These ants will invade your home in search of food, water, and shelter. There are many factors that can contribute to a pest problem in your home, including:
- The age and condition of your home. – Older homes are often more susceptible to ant entry, as they may have cracks in the foundation or gaps around windows and doors.
- Clutter in and around your home. – Clutter provides hiding places for pests like ants and can make it more difficult to find them when they’re present.
- The cleanliness of your home. – Ants need food and water, so reducing sources of these will discourage them from entering your home.
- The cleanliness of your yard. – If there is debris or clutter that attracts ants to your yard, this can lead to them entering your home. While you do not want weeds or tall grasses touching the sides of your home, over-mowing or removing all vegetation from around your home’s foundation can create an environment that encourages Ant entry by removing habitat for natural predators (such as spiders).
- Other factors. – Some pests are attracted to light, so keeping porch lights off at night may help reduce their presence in your yard. Also, if you have pets make sure their food bowls are not left out overnight, since this can attract ant invasion as well.
Ants are a perennial pest problem for homeowners. Ants primarily cause damage to property by nesting in structures. Although they do not eat wood like termites, they can cause structural damage by hollowing out galleries for nesting purposes.
Ants can be found trailing in large numbers during the warmer seasons, as they search for food. Once ants find a source of food, they quickly begin to reproduce. These pests can contaminate food sources with bacteria and leave behind unsightly damage to the interior of homes.
Preventing ants from entering your home can be a challenge; however, there are many steps you can take to help keep these pests out before you seek the help of a professional ant control service in Brisbane.
- Cleaning – Mopping the floor and regular vacuuming can reduce the food sources available to ants. Clean up any crumbs or food scraps around the house. Empty garbage regularly is also a must.
- Food storage – Ensure food is stored properly and sealed.
- Repairs – Fixing leaking faucets and pipes can eliminate the water source that attracts ants to your home.
- Insecticides – Using sprays, powders, and baits can kill the ants or drive them away from your home.
An ant infestation is dangerous. They work around the clock to protect the queen and expand their colony. If you find ants in your home or business but don’t know exactly where they are coming from then it is best to call our professional ant control service in Brisbane as soon as possible.
We will be happy to assist you with the best solutions for your needs. We offer an affordable ant control service in Brisbane for those who want to get rid of ants and other pests from their homes and businesses.
Ant control service in Brisbane is a specialist job requiring knowledge of ant biology and behavior so only employ a professional pest control company like Savige Pest Control that has staff with specific training in ant control.
Ants are insects, but they are different from other insects in a number of ways. They are social insects and live in colonies that can consist of thousands of ants. Ants can be dangerous little creatures so it is important to remove them as soon as possible.
When you need ant pest control in Brisbane, we are here for you. We offer exceptional ant pest control in Brisbane. We provide a complete end-to-end service and ensure that once the ants have been removed, they do not come back soon. You do not want them to return once they are gone. If they do return, they will be harder to get rid of and this is not something that you want to deal with.
Our ant pest control in Brisbane includes:
- Identification of species so that future infestations can be prevented more effectively.
- Identification of the source of the problem and location of the nest.
- Treatment of the nest with a mixture of baits, dust, and liquids ensures a long-term solution that is tailored to your property.
- Ongoing management and preventative measures to ensure ants stay away from your home.
So, if you have an ant problem, there’s no better team to call than Savige Pest Control. Our technicians have years of industry experience in ant pest control in Brisbane and have been trained to deal with all types of pest problems.
We are available 24/7 to respond to your call, so if you suspect that ants are invading your home or business, call us now for fast and effective ant pest control in Brisbane!
Ant Control Service Brisbane
When it comes to getting rid of ants, a lot of people don’t really know what to do or where to turn for solutions. This is because there are so many different species of ants, and each type has its own unique characteristics that need to be taken into consideration when trying to kill them.
While there are many do-it-yourself methods available for ant control, most of the time a professional ant pest control in Brisbane can help you get rid of ants in your home or business effectively and efficiently.
So how can a professional ant pest control in Brisbane like us help you with eliminating these annoying insects? We offer customized ant control treatments that is tailored according to the needs of the customer and the house or property in which these pests have been found.
A professional ant pest control in Brisbane like Savige Pest Control will understand that each ant infestation is different from the other and thus requires a unique solution to get rid of them effectively. We use methods such as baiting, dusting, insecticide treatment, and power spraying.
It has been observed that the DIY methods available on the internet may not be effective in all cases. Therefore, it is always advisable to hire a licensed ant pest control in Brisbane like us who can provide you with effective solutions, so as to eliminate all types of ants from your property.
So, if you have noticed the presence of ants on your property, you should immediately contact Savige Pest Control for our professional ant pest control in Brisbane.