Ant Pest Control Ipswich
Our buildings are ideal for ants because they provide shelter, food, warmth, and water. You may see them in roof voids and subfloors, in your kitchen, along the edge of the building, and in and around pet bowls.
- Spread disease – ants scavenge for food in garbage areas, dog excrement, and other unsanitary areas and can carry these diseases back into your home.
- Bite and Sting – some species of Ants such as Fire Ants can both bite and sting.
- Trails and mounds – Ants are continually excavating and removing dirt and materials from under homes to build their mounds which can weaken the structures above and cause them to crack.
Set up a guaranteed program to control ants in a building and to help reduce their populations in their surrounding environment and advise how you can help reduce future problems. It is not possible to completely eradicate ants in the grounds surrounding a building as this is determined by environmental factors such as sunlight, rain, contact with soil, and the efficacy of the pesticides that are licensed for use in Australia.
- Inspect – we will carry out a survey and report our findings.
- Bait – we will apply special bait which is licensed and formulated for Ant control. This is very safe for you and your children and pets. The bait is applied to out-of-reach places for your added peace of mind.
- Dust – we may apply dust to your roof void, subfloor, and in your wall cavities.
- Surface Spray – we may apply a special surface spray that is licensed and formulated for Ant control. This is applied to the perimeter of your home or building.
- Sanitation – you can reduce the food and water available to Ants. One way you can help is to avoid keeping rubbish indoors overnight.
- Stock – Ensure regular stock rotation and also inspect incoming food stock.
- Storage – ensure food is stored above the ground and clear of walls.
- Garbage – keep your garbage locked.
Did you know that ants are the most commonly found pest in Ipswich? You would think that this implies Ipswich is an ant playground. However, for those of you who have ever found yourself looking at hundreds of ants marching through your kitchen or bathroom, you’ll know that ants can be really annoying pests.
Ants are social insects, meaning they live in the colonies of many individuals. These colonies can contain millions of ants, making them difficult pests to control.
Ants will eat just about anything but prefer foods that are sweet or greasy. Worker ants forage for food and take it back to the colony to feed larvae and the queen. When ants find a food source such as ripe fruit, they leave behind an invisible chemical trail so that other ants can find their way from the nest to the food source and back again. Once these trails are established, workers can follow them directly to their destination.
Ants can be a real problem and it is important to take action quickly before you have an infestation. When it comes to ant pest control in Ipswich, there are several different factors that contribute to how ants appear.
Keep reading this article to get tips on ant pest control in Ipswich and on how to prevent these destructive pests from coming back.
If you are concerned about ants in your home, it is important to know the signs and symptoms of an ant infestation. Just a few ants might not be a problem, but if you see a lot of them all of a sudden, it is time to call in experts of ant pest control in Ipswich like Savige Pest Control.
At the first sign of an ant infestation, you should take immediate action to eradicate the problem. The most common signs of a potential ant problem include:
• Seeing ants crawling around your home. If you see ants crawling around your home, there is a high chance that you have an ant infestation.
- Sightings of dead or dying ants. Dead or dying ants may be a sign that there is an infestation nearby.
- Ant nests. If you notice ant nests in your yard or garden, there is a good chance that they will eventually move indoors.
- Ant trails. Ants leave behind pheromone trails which allows them to communicate with one another. If you spot these trails, you should contact a professional ant pest control in Ipswich as soon as possible.
- Flying ants. You may see winged ants flying around inside or outside your home. Winged ants are adult insects looking for mates, which means there are plenty of ants in the vicinity. If you see winged ants inside your house, it means there is an infestation somewhere nearby.
Ants can be a difficult pest to control, but with the right products, patience, and a bit of persistence you can get rid of them.
It’s important to determine which species of ant you are dealing with and what their nesting sites are. Once these two questions have been answered, you can choose the best method of ant pest control in Ipswich.
There are many species of ants in Australia, and most infest homes at some time or another. Most ants are scavengers, feeding on almost any type of food. Some ant species nest in the ground or beneath rocks, whereas others nest in walls or timber within buildings. There are, however, some that remain entirely outdoors and pose little threat to buildings and their inhabitants.
If you don’t take the right steps, ants can build up and become a real nuisance. Many homes across Australia are invaded by ants each year, and on some occasions, an infestation can even become “chronic”.
When it comes to prevention or ant pest control in Ipswich, there are many tips and tricks that you can employ. However, the best way to keep ants out of your home is to understand why they decide to move in.
The common house ant often invades homes after the weather warms up. They are drawn inside by food and water sources, but if these pests cannot find what they need indoors, they will search for it outside. The best way to prevent an infestation is to make sure that their food source isn’t readily available.
Here are a few tips for keeping ants out of your home:
- Seal off entry points. Ants can enter your home through the tiniest of holes and cracks. This makes it important to seal off these entry points.
- Eliminate any food sources, whether it be leaks, food crumbs, or uncovered food to deter ants from entering your home.
- Clean up crumbs and spills immediately. Keep your kitchen clean by wiping down benches, floors, and cupboards, especially after preparing food.
- Take out the rubbish regularly and make sure you keep the doors and lids of the bins tightly closed.
- Set up traps and bait stations around the house. Set out several traps at once. The ants will take the bait back to their nest, killing off the colony. The trick is to set them up near where you see ants coming into your home.
No matter where you are, ants are always a nuisance. Unfortunately for the people living in the Queensland capital, Brisbane, there is no shortage of these irritating creatures, and it seems like they can pop up just about anywhere.
Ants come in many varieties and types. They all have different habits, so be sure to identify the type of ants you have for the best method of ant pest control in Ipswich.
Ants spread germs and bacteria, some can bite and sting, and they can contaminate food products. You might not think this is a big deal, but over time the number of ants in your home will multiply and they will start to damage your home.
If you do find ants in your house, you should remove them as soon as possible. The best way to get rid of them is with ant pest control in Ipswich treatments.
It is important to remember that ants only need a very small opening to gain access to your home, so it is vital that you have regular pest inspections from a professional pest control company.
Savige Pest Control is the best choice for ant pest control in Ipswich. We are experts at identifying and treating all types of ants in the area. We offer a wide range of treatments for ant pest control in Ipswich that are tailored to suit your needs.
Ant Control Service Ipswich
Ants are a nuisance in any household. They can spread diseases by contaminating food, which could lead to a host of health problems for you and your family.
Ant control service in Ipswich is a necessity because of the huge number of ants that are found in this area. The infestation can be overwhelming and should be dealt with immediately to avoid further damage to your home or business.
The easiest way to remove these pests from your home or business premises is by getting a service for ant control service in Ipswich. Savige Pest Control is professionally trained and experienced in treating infestations of ants in both residential and commercial properties.
We have been dealing with ant control service in Ipswich for several years now. We understand that if you find your ant infestation uncontrollable, it is only natural to feel frustrated and want a quick solution. Call us today and we would love to help you out on how best to get rid of your ant problem.